Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Princeton's new course on Viet Nam

With my grateful thanks to Professor Desaix Anderson for having Late Blossom on the reading list for his new graduate course "America and Vietnam at War: Origins, Implications, and Consequences" in the Princeton Global Seminar Program. I hope the students will enjoy reading the book.

Desaix: I have read Late Blossom with great interest and fascination. Congratulation on a fine work. I have composed some words for your use, if you wish.

Laura: With your knowledge, experience, and cultural sensitivity, your words are highly significant.

Desaix: Thanks. I hope it helps. It is an excellent book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
(sorry this comment is unrelated to this post). Was great to meet you and Coffee the other day and find out about your book. Please post details about the 18th September soon - looking forward to it - my parents will be visiting so they will be coming as well!
regards Pete and Victoria